I purchased 4 Summit Racing wheels 8 months ago.The chrome is already flaking off of every one of them.
I have purchased Chinese chrome for my Harley that holds up MUCH better than this garbage. I contacted customer service and all they will do is offer me 10% off a new set. Really??? So I can buy another new set again next spring?
The customer service is horrible and they don't even stand by their own products.
I would hate to see what it's like if you buy something from them that doesn't have their name on it.Live and learn...and do my best to make sure nobody else makes the same mistake.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Summit Racing Wheels
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "Horrible customer service....bus was late an hr and a half....i left to find another way to get to wedding reception and after speaking to customer service they aid they were..."
- "I've had my SodaStream for a couple of years now. We drink strictly seltzer with the essences they sell. Have been very happy until recently. Our water is from a..."
- "Below you will find screen shots of just 1 hour in Bingohall Dollar Room. From 8:30 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. Notice game numbers are visible in bottom right. I am all..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."